sleist
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2009
- Messages
- 3,872
- Reaction score
- 2,368
- Location
- Somewhere in Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
Does anyone use these 2 items together successfully? I had some trouble with the tablet on Windows7 64 bit, but solved it by upgrading the driver to the latest version. The intuos4 works with the Nikon software and some other applications I have, but the cursor becomes unresponsive with either the pen or the wacom mouse as soon as I start Elements.
I have found little that is of much use in my searches so far, but I did find a recent reference to problems with the Qt interface used in Elements. Digikam for Windows (also a Qt based interface) exhibits the same behavior which seems to support the theory. I see some discussion regarding work arounds that involve tablet configuration, but I keep hitting dead ends.
Thanks for any suggestions or pointers to useful resources/links.
Steve
Does anyone use these 2 items together successfully? I had some trouble with the tablet on Windows7 64 bit, but solved it by upgrading the driver to the latest version. The intuos4 works with the Nikon software and some other applications I have, but the cursor becomes unresponsive with either the pen or the wacom mouse as soon as I start Elements.
I have found little that is of much use in my searches so far, but I did find a recent reference to problems with the Qt interface used in Elements. Digikam for Windows (also a Qt based interface) exhibits the same behavior which seems to support the theory. I see some discussion regarding work arounds that involve tablet configuration, but I keep hitting dead ends.
Thanks for any suggestions or pointers to useful resources/links.
Steve