What's new

Invasion of the Power Grid

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Be afraid

IMG_8182.jpg
 
Nice but I think the front tower should be plumb and definitely crop out all those little towers to the right which is aboit 40% of the shot.
 
Without the tops of the power structures, and the uneven composition, I don't really like the shot.
 
Nice but I think the front tower should be plumb and definitely crop out all those little towers to the right which is aboit 40% of the shot.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into it

Without the tops of the power structures, and the uneven composition, I don't really like the shot.

This was more of a "experimental" shot that I tried playing around with. Your comment is much appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom