What's new

Inversion

its kinda like a negative. very cool.
 
I really like this. A couple of nit-picky things for me: it looks a bit tilted and the cable or rope on the right side is a tiny bit distracting.
 
its kinda like a negative. very cool.

Thank you Pixmed very much :D

I really like this. A couple of nit-picky things for me: it looks a bit tilted and the cable or rope on the right side is a tiny bit distracting.

WOW; i did not even notice those things until you mentioned; thank you very much SB :D
 
can i have a few more thoughts here ? :D
 
Thank you very much Binga :D

Will it be too much to desire for more? :blushing:
 
I like it too. I would leave the cable.
 
It almost looks like a creepy version of Rapunzel's tower.
 
Neat! I like it too :) The nit in me wants it straight though, the cable isn't as much of an issue... but definitely straighten it ;)
 
I like it!
Thank you very much Danny :D
I like it too. I would leave the cable.
Thank you KenC; did you mean would leave the cable as such or clear it? :D
It almost looks like a creepy version of Rapunzel's tower.
Thank you very much Jack :D
Neat! I like it too :) The nit in me wants it straight though, the cable isn't as much of an issue... but definitely straighten it ;)
Thank you very much Judy; point is noted :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom