What's new

Iowa Life...

bdavis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
784
Reaction score
3
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture taken a few days ago, C&C Please!

3254216838_469e906e8a_b.jpg
 
nice capture of the clouds and faint sunset, the silhouette is nice too. I am not particularly fond of the 1-2 aspect ratio, maybe if you cropped really tight on the right to the house, then maybe about the same amount for the other side. those portions of the pic aren't really doing much.
 
I was wondering that. I cropped a bit more off, what do you think now?

3254400440_ba21f20b19_b.jpg
 
I like that and i think the crop works better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom