IQ Test

Where do you get your number from? There seems to be only one option....pay?

I don't like this test. It's telling me I'm borderline retarded (as far as I'm concerned)

I'd like to think I'm above 135 (as on previous tests taken)

Mind you, I couldn't figure out how to actually get my score.

i've taken these things for the last 20 years and i range from 131-137. i just ain't gettin' any smarter.

JonMikal said:

i've taken these things for the last 20 years and i range from 131-137. i just ain't gettin' any smarter.

No wonder we get along *punches Jons shoulder*.

Now I'm going to go microwave a bagel and have sex with it.

*for anyone who doesn't get that reference, please watch Family Guy*

Well, 100 is considered average (1 out of 2 people). At 135, a person would be 1 out out of 70 (in a room of 70 people, a person with a 135 IQ would most likely be have the highest. (chart)

A lot will depend on the test. They are only accurate for certain ranges, if you can consider such things accurate. One geared for average people won't rate high IQ people as well. Ones that rate higer IQs more accurately won't rate average ones as well. If you really want to crack you noggin, try some of these:

http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/

144 - i was pleasantly surprised as i felt like i was taking forever and it says you will be deducted points the longer you take. one more point and i would have been a genius... doh! who wants to be a genius anyway right... :crazy:

It's only one test anyway. It's best to take a lot of them of you want to get a good idea of where you really are. Some people, like myself, don't do as well under time pressure. That adds a different element from non-timed tests. Just saying that someone's IQ is x doesn't really work because of all the variables.

yeah, i've always heard IQ tests weren't really that meaningful... especially ones on the internet trying to sell you something ;)
percentiles are nice... i like how they show how you compared to your peers in a given test...

Most reactions

Back