irc channel

carlita said:
poop!

i followed wolfe's directions and the chat window never did pop up. what gives?

oh, and when i fill out all that crap, what is the difference between nickname, alternate and username? i wasn't sure about that stuff. :?

works for me

Alternates are for if someone else on that server has your username already.... they are not perm for IRC, when you get off that username ceases to exist until someone maybe you or maybe not you picks it back up

WolfePak

actually, here, lemme show you guys a little screen shot of the trillian deal and maybe that will help. cause it says i'm online, but disconnected if that makes sense to you. and when i tell it to reconnect, the little computer icon turns blue for a split second and goes grey again. i've never used this before so i'm lost. :irked:

3387863923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3A%3E834%3E232344%3A925943ot1lsi

carlita said:
actually, here, lemme show you guys a little screen shot of the trillian deal and maybe that will help. cause it says i'm online, but disconnected if that makes sense to you. and when i tell it to reconnect, the little computer icon turns blue for a split second and goes grey again. i've never used this before so i'm lost. :irked:

Ok can you open ( I think it is a double click) the connect or disconnect window for it? I think it is the channel one and take a screenie of that? I just need to see the messeges it is giving you.

All else fails I would recommend www.mirc.com . It is easy to use and see what is going on.

[02:27am] [!] Joins: Bism\[email protected] ..
[03:05am] [!] Quit: Bism\[email protected]\[[Exit:]]
[03:52am] [!] Joins: trilluser\[email protected] ..
[03:53am] [!] Parts: trilluser\[email protected]
[03:58am] [!] Joins: Havoc\[email protected] ..
[05:14am] [!] Joins: numnut\[email protected] ..
[05:14am] [!] Quit: numnut\[email protected]\[[Exit:]]
[06:27am] [!] Quit: HaVoC1\[email protected]\[[Exit: Trillian (http://www.ceruleanstudios.com)]]

you guys started to show up about 15 minutes after everyone else left. there were about 9 or so of us in there. check back tonight!

i was laughing so hard my windpipe hurts :LOL: ... are we still buying that town? Dwayne wants to know :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back