What's new

Ireland 5.30am

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6029.jpg
 
Very nice! I wish I had your will to wake up early to shoot (plus the beautiful landscapes you guys have in Ireland ;)).
 
Simply beautiful! That gorgeous sky reflected in both the ocean and the tidepool(?) is lovely to look at.
 
That's what I call a sweet shot! Nice colors, well exposed, good composition. It's a good shot.
 
Thanks guys. It was definitely worth getting up for.....
 
This is really amazing, like all your work. The colors just pop out without being overwhelming. :thumbup:
 
I half-expected to see a mermaid, amazing color's there!
 
Nice
icon_thumright.gif


Even exposure throughout, if that'd been me, the rock would have been too dark ...
 
Nice. even the rocks have nice colors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom