What's new

Ireland as I've never seen it - 4

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
41
$Irish countryside - panorama.webp


42
$Irish port and fields from the air.webp


43
$Kayakers on the Liffy River - sunset.webp


44
$Old building behind stone wall - BW.webp


45
.webp


46
$Tree trunk with moss in the Glendalough Forest - Landscape.webp


47
$Triptych - Irishman and his pipe - BW with stone background.webp


48
$Walking by an Irish stream.webp


49
$Wooden pathway into the trees - Glendalough.webp



50$Glendalough Old Village Cemetery.webp
 
That last one is really cool. I've seen a few of those but I have no idea how you make those. Some form of panorama?
 
That last one is really cool. I've seen a few of those but I have no idea how you make those. Some form of panorama?
Thanks aguerra,
These are called "little planets "and there are quite a few programs out there that do them.
I like to use photoshop, and a tutorial that I used for my first one is by a great guy called Gavin Hoey.
Here is a link to his "little planet tutorial ".
Let me know how it works for you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I'm definitely going to try it and I'll show you the results
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom