What's new

iris leaves

Nice. I think I would like it more without the title, it's a nice abstract. It could be painting, it could be anything, with pleasing colors and lines.
 
I really like the soft colors and the rough edge and smooth edge. It does look painterly! I'm just as happy with the title included though.
 
Thanks guys. I really didn't work very hard to find an imaginative title, but feel free to ignore my titles, imaginative or literal.

At first I was wishing the rough edge were smooth, but then I decided it really added a nice contrast.
 
What I meant by "without the title" was really "I wish I had seen this without knowing what it was"
 
What I meant by "without the title" was really "I wish I had seen this without knowing what it was"

Yeah, good point; I suppose one can't ignore a literal title after it has identified the subject. I'll keep that in mind.
 
It does have a sort of painting-like feel too it. Nice one Ken!!!
 
Nice Ken. I love the textures and tone as well. It does have a painting feel to it.
So much so that I wish there were more textures in the frame to explore.
I almost feel like I want to pull back a bit wider.

I love that color in photos.
 
Thanks everyone!

I liked the color and the way the leaves grew in a flat fan shape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom