What's new

Irish countryside

Nod

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
295
Reaction score
10
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC03032.JPG-ab.jpg
 
Nice pic. Good detail and lighting. I wish the horse and cart weren't stuck in the corner, though.
 
Nice pic. I actually like the cart + horse.. with no other technology in the picture, its kind of a throw back to an older era... did you make it in B&W as well? Might look good like that.
 
Thanks for the comments!

The cart drove into the scene just as I snapped and the next shot with it more in the middle didn't look quite right so I left it as is.

I did not try it in B&W, might have to have a look at that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom