TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fox_hunting.jpg

Gotcha!!!!:lol:

you're not going to get great comments on this photo. I've hunted all my life and have great respect for the sport, but seeing this really makes me shameful.

'Proud Supporter of National Geographic & World Wildlife Fund'

so you go shoot a fox & some rabbits cause after a few beers you got a stupid idea you think will be a hoot........

:grumpy: asshat :grumpy:

Based on the fact that the OP is from Ireland, I can assume that he will probably use what he shot. From my understanding rabbits are a big problem in Ireland. A lot of people, including myself, eat rabbit from time to time. Nothing wrong with taking a picture if you are going to shoot what you shot anyway.

Well, I thought it was funny. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it.

Besides, isn't an artist work supposed to invoke discussion??

Nice work Renair.

'Proud Supporter of National Geographic & World Wildlife Fund'

so you go shoot a fox & some rabbits cause after a few beers you got a stupid idea you think will be a hoot........

:grumpy: asshat :grumpy:

Funny photo Renair but it's gonna offend the people that like their dead animals to come in packets (sez a sober Irish man).

Since when has offending people been a good reason not to take a photograph?

I understand this photo is not your own, René? You got it from the web? Then the thread cannot stay in the General Gallery but must move to the Off Topics. All right?

Well I didnt take the photo or have anything to do with it, got it on e-mail in work and it wasnt meant to offend, it was funny because the subject makes you think BAN PEOPLE from Fox Hunting, then you see the pic of a fox hunting... thats funny......

Being a lifelong hunter who puts what I kill on the table, and having a sense of humor, I thought it was pretty funny too. All of the people I send this link to have gotten a kick out of it. Life is too darn short to take everything soooo seriously. We all have our own beliefs and passions. Funny how we talk of diversity and tolerance until we run into one with a opinion contrary to our own.

Nossie writes:
" Funny photo Renair but it's gonna offend the people that like their dead animals to come in packets (sez a sober Irish man)."
Funny how so many of use take for granted what we get from the frozen food case without a thought of how it got there. Ask most city kids where that steak came from and most likely the answer will be something like "Da Store".

"Since when has offending people been a good reason not to take a photograph?"
Very true Max, often the image that generates more thought and discussion is the one that does offend on some level.

Well I didnt take the photo or have anything to do with it, got it on e-mail in work and it wasnt meant to offend, it was funny because the subject makes you think BAN PEOPLE from Fox Hunting, then you see the pic of a fox hunting... thats funny......
As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "That's funny, I don't care who you, now that's funny!"

There's an Irish joke in here somewhere. I'll find it, eventually...

For the record - photo didn't bother me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back