Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

Been gone a while, I had been working on updating my site and also traveling a little bit. Also recently spent time learning some new photoshop skills.

Anyhow I thought I would share some new shots with you...

LOTS MORE ON MY SITE: www.photographdublin.com

Glendalough-Cottage.jpg

Glendalough Cottage
Paint-the-Sky.jpg

Irish Sunset
GPO-Reflection.jpg

General Post Office -O'Connell Street, Dublin
Carlingford-Boat33.jpg

Fishing Trawler in Carlingford, County Louth
Moher-Waters1.jpg

The Atlantic Ocean hitting the West Coast of Ireland

Thanks Julz... Next time I am up the north, you could probably suggest a few places to photograph outside of Belfast but easy to get to with public transport! I've only ever been to the Giants Causeway apart from Belfast....

The post office shot is very nice.

Boat shot is a belter. Been in carlingford many a time and not once tried this type of shot. I will do the next time i am down that way.

Good shots

I love the cottage in #1. However, the spot of trees to the right are a bit too dark and makes me want to see more detail. Also, I keep wanting to see more of the cottage to the left as well. This is the kind of shot that could definitely benefit from an HDR.

Any chance you could get some differently angled shots of the cottage again and repost? I like the dreamy effect though. Very cool!

NJ

Very nice shots Renair. My favorite is also the boat, the colors are fantastic.

Thanks guys, the tree is dark as the sun was setting behind it, but next time I will get more shots, some on my site at the moment. The boat was great, a stroke of luck, the clouds really make it....

Thanks Julz... Next time I am up the north, you could probably suggest a few places to photograph outside of Belfast but easy to get to with public transport! I've only ever been to the Giants Causeway apart from Belfast....

Whilst it doesn't quite fit the public transport bill, it would be well worth getting up to Glenariff. It's a good few years since I went there, but well worth the trip. Try and do it mid-week though and get the place to yourself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back