What's new

irony

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
1
Location
Harlem New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this was not a staged photo actually a snapshot of someone walking

536692793ece539654dbn7.jpg
 
That seriously wasn't staged in any way shape or form? That's AWESOME!!!! LOL!!!!

not at all dude im outside infront of my house messing with settings and taken snapshots cause im fairly new she walks by im like wtfff zooomm lol.
 
i don't get it
 
Haha, that's funny. I've actually had the same scene in my car at one time in my life. Watch out for those addictions, sometimes nothing can stop them, not even the promise of death.
 
Haha, that's funny. I've actually had the same scene in my car at one time in my life. Watch out for those addictions, sometimes nothing can stop them, not even the promise of death.

I'll admit to having done it as well. Though not Newports. They taste like menthol-flavored death.
 
ahhh, those are cigarettes....now I get it. looked more like a book.
 
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom