Irradiated Decay (Amateur Gallery - 17 Photos)

OUCH, haha. Yea I won't be making any trips to that area for a long time... As a matter of fact I've only ever been up to northern Ohio twice. Once to Put-In Bay and once to Sandusky. It would be a looong drive for you... longer than you think.

Thank you erose. If you ever find yourself around Cincinnati I'll make sure you climb it with me! :lol:

How about... I go with you... and cover the ground shots... and YOU climb. Yeah... yeah I like that idea :lmao:
NOPE, if you're coming with me, YOU'RE climbing! That's the fee. :mrgreen:

OUCH, haha. Yea I won't be making any trips to that area for a long time... As a matter of fact I've only ever been up to northern Ohio twice. Once to Put-In Bay and once to Sandusky. It would be a looong drive for you... longer than you think.

How about... I go with you... and cover the ground shots... and YOU climb. Yeah... yeah I like that idea :lmao:
NOPE, if you're coming with me, YOU'RE climbing! That's the fee. :mrgreen:

Oh dear Lord... Are you planning on pulling me the rest of the way up when I pass out after getting 1/8 of the way up? :lol:

*pushes up sleeves and tightens belt*

If that's what it takes. :cool:

Wow!!! 5 made me a bit sick to my stomach! I don't think I could ever climb that high..Yet I was to skydive! lol. I wish you would have numbered these!

Physically or mentally affecting people is what photography is all about, right? Mission accomplished, I suppose. :)

You are freaking nuts for the following reasons:

A) You climbed that thing
B) Its a decommisioned nuclear power plant!
C) You climbed that thing
D) Its a decommisioned nuclear power plant!
E) YOU CLIMBED THAT THING
F) IT'S A DECOMISSIONED NUCLEAR POWER PLANT!!!!!

Great pics! I'd love to have seen what the radiation count was like around there.

This sort of stuff has always interested me. I've always wanted to take a trip to Chernobyl and have a poke around that deserted ghost town. That would be out of this world and a total step back 30 years in time.

If your interested in the old Nuclear power plants such as Chernobyl, google Kid of Speed. She has a ton of pictures that shes taken from around the plant and the neighbouring city of Pirpyat

Hahah nice pics, especially the vertigo inducing ones, good shoot!

I've just marked this one as a favourite on Flickr. An incredible piece of abstract art. So well seen, so simple and yet so perfect.

Thanks invisible, your comments are much appreciated. :)

You are freaking nuts for the following reasons:

A) You climbed that thing
B) Its a decommisioned nuclear power plant!
C) You climbed that thing
D) Its a decommisioned nuclear power plant!
E) YOU CLIMBED THAT THING
F) IT'S A DECOMISSIONED NUCLEAR POWER PLANT!!!!!

Great pics! I'd love to have seen what the radiation count was like around there.

This sort of stuff has always interested me. I've always wanted to take a trip to Chernobyl and have a poke around that deserted ghost town. That would be out of this world and a total step back 30 years in time.

If your interested in the old Nuclear power plants such as Chernobyl, google Kid of Speed. She has a ton of pictures that shes taken from around the plant and the neighbouring city of Pirpyat

Hahaha. The whole area has been checked out with a Geiger counter by someone who knew what they were doing, no radiation levels higher than background. I have seen her site, and I would LOOOVE to be able to do what she does...

Hahah nice pics, especially the vertigo inducing ones, good shoot!

Thanks Rob. ;)

Damn I would love to photograph this area. Thanks for sharing.

WOW -What a location. I am wondering how there was not some kind of security. This is definitely the type of location I would sneak into.

I am not afraid of heights, I am afraid of landing...;)

If you are looking for a climbing partner, count me in. I definitely would make the trip, even if it was California.

BTW:
there are a couple of exceptional photos taken here, thanks for sharing.

when i first saw this i went hmm iw odner if you climbed it then i saw the picture fromt he ladder pretty cool!

WOW -What a location. I am wondering how there was not some kind of security. This is definitely the type of location I would sneak into.

I am not afraid of heights, I am afraid of landing...;)

If you are looking for a climbing partner, count me in. I definitely would make the trip, even if it was California.

BTW:
there are a couple of exceptional photos taken here, thanks for sharing.

Thanks. If you think you can put up with my company, come on down to Cincinnati when you can stay a few days! ;)

when i first saw this i went hmm iw odner if you climbed it then i saw the picture fromt he ladder pretty cool!

It would be a crime to go there and NOT climb it, wouldn't you agree? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back