What's new

Irving it up

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
Hey everyone, I finally started playing around with photoshop, and I wanted to get people's opinions of my black and white conversion on this. It was my first attempt at using a more complicated technique then just pushing the black and white button. Also, any critique of any other elements of the photograph is more than welcome. Thanks.

e7lac4.jpg
 
Very nice. I love the contrast. :thumbup:
 
I think you did a great job! I like the framing from the foilage. You have true black and white and you still kept the detail in the brick. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom