What's new

Is anybody interested in my ARRI redhead lights

amelia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
london
Hello,

I am selling three ARRI redhead 300w lights, in there carry case, in perfect condition. I was given this by my brother who has moved abroad. They are professional lights which can be used for filming or photgraphic work, incredbile strong. One lamp is missing a bulb which broke, you can buy replacments for I think about £60.

I have enclosed a link to a website which is selling the lights so you can read all the information about them.
http://www.videogear.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=799

I live in North London N8 I could get the delivered to you but I do not know the cost of this.
I would like £600 for these lights offers are welcome.
you can email me ameliadillingham@hotmail.com or call me 02083502151
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom