Josh66
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2007
- Messages
- 14,593
- Reaction score
- 1,239
- Location
- Cedar Hill, Texas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, I think HDR is "real" photography.
Some people just abuse it, lol. A well done (well done, in my opinion) HDR would be difficult to distinguish from a 'regular' photo.
The HDRs that look like something you might see after eating a handful of mushrooms have their place, and some of them are actually pretty cool - but for the most part, I don't like them.
Just because I don't like them doesn't mean that it's not "photography" or "art" - I just don't like it.
Some people just abuse it, lol. A well done (well done, in my opinion) HDR would be difficult to distinguish from a 'regular' photo.
The HDRs that look like something you might see after eating a handful of mushrooms have their place, and some of them are actually pretty cool - but for the most part, I don't like them.
Just because I don't like them doesn't mean that it's not "photography" or "art" - I just don't like it.