Is it just me or are names getting crazier these days.

Sometimes life is better than fiction. Few days ago on the news- Ellen DeGeneres showed a picture of a woman's real estate sign with her name prominently displayed at the top. Shortly thereafter the Georgia real estate agent in question filed a lawsuit against DeGeneres for poking fun at her name - Titi Pierce. You just can't make up stuff this good!!!
Ain't that the truth. After 33+ years as an LEO I have hundreds of stories that I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't been there.

as an LEO I have hundreds of stories that I wouldn't have believed

Oh yes I would. Spent many years as a Volunteer Fire and First Responder, I've seen some things I try not to remember.

In my 30+ years as a LBC I have seen things that no man should ever see. An ordinary person would need eye bleach to ever get back to anything in the realm of normal. Don't regret one second of it. As far as names go, one of my dogs is named Maxwell Silver Hammer.

In my 30+ years as a LBC I have seen things that no man should ever see. An ordinary person would need eye bleach to ever get back to anything in the realm of normal. Don't regret one second of it. As far as names go, one of my dogs is named Maxwell Silver Hammer.
Wow, you must have some pretty rowdy Literary Book Club's down there in Texas. :lol:

Archie, Broderick, Flynn, Hugo, Kane, Pierce Check out these ha-ha parents are actually crazy about unique names for their child, in this world. SO they keep anything, and relate it with some positive meaning. Well this formula is working:angel:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back