Is it me?

"NKOTB"??? :scratch:
What have I missed?

And still no one knows, how the pegboxes reinstitute the curseder cockles, which, to top things off, are even diselenide? I really, really need to know now! Else I won't be able to sleep tonight.

:lmao: Spam is a strange beast indeed.

Just got another one only this seems to be urging me to take up the trombone instead of the piccolo...

"Have you ever known that you can enlarge your male machine length?
Women will drive mad with you.
Many men the world over have done it. Now they are glad.
Now it is time to think over your instrument length."

Well, as long as you have the choice between either trombone OR piccolo ... !

"Women will drive mad with you".

Something sounds halfway right here, though, if I remember right from back in 2005 and us getting lost in the vastness of Essex ... heehee.

"NKOTB"??? :scratch:
What have I missed?

And still no one knows, how the pegboxes reinstitute the curseder cockles, which, to top things off, are even diselenide? I really, really need to know now! Else I won't be able to sleep tonight.

New Kids On The Block. Bad late '80s boy band. Don't feel bad for not knowing them, Corinna. I feel bad for knowing the acronym! :lol:

No. An animal. Similar to otters, actually.

No. An animal. Similar to otters, actually.

OI! you can cut that sort of language out! There is nothing similar to Otters! They are in a class of their own.

1.gif
Of course. Of course!

Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam do the jitterbug out in Muskrat land.

Silly me, I should have known of the doctorate degree. From the same place you got the degree in arse-elbow differentiation, was it? :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back