TheCanonMan TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 272 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Jan 17, 2006 Banned #1 I'll never say how I did it but nice trick a ?
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 17, 2006 #2 it would be cool if my eyes did not go straight to his nostrils LOLOLOL
TheCanonMan TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 272 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Jan 17, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 hehe
TheCanonMan TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 272 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Jan 17, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 I think I'll call it fire that sounds fiting
Onyx TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 121 Reaction score 1 Location Washington Jan 18, 2006 #5 it looks like a gradient map.
TheCanonMan TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 272 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #6 I love how the photo looks old with the dirt and all