Is it the end off Dslr video??

lawrencew841

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
one else think the whole dslr video stuff has passed by and now Dslr's are back doing what they do best?
I mean look at the canon 5d mk iv they boosted the photography ability, not by much but they didn't really go all out on the video, considering how many videos where filmed on the mkIII. has Sony got the video market?

4K is starting to move well into the DSLR market now too. And they have newer lenses to better support video.

so far they aren't as good as the mirror less, the sony a7sii is amazing for such a small body

so far they aren't as good as the mirror less, the sony a7sii is amazing for such a small body
Which DSLRs are you comparing to the $2700 USD a7sII camera body camera too ?

one else think the whole dslr video stuff has passed by and now Dslr's are back doing what they do best?
I mean look at the canon 5d mk iv they boosted the photography ability, not by much but they didn't really go all out on the video, considering how many videos where filmed on the mkIII. has Sony got the video market?

Never. I shoot short montages with a DSLR. There is more users of DSLR for filming than you think. DOF all day. You'll see more AF features coming and more bodies standard with 4K.

Canon just doesn't want their dslr to interfere with there video camera market. Making more money is Canon and any companies motive. Dslr is the ideal prosumer solution for video. Dslr video is still alive even if mirrorless cameras look like they are edging closer.

Most reactions

Back