is it?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
26074675-L.jpg

LOL, ferny.

Great pic Jon, you've really animated an ordinary slab of butter. What's the pale green frame in the background though?

Miki said:
What's the pale green frame in the background though?

i don't see anything green, sorry.

i will tell you this isn't real, as you may have already guessed. it's part of a museum exhibit. the butter is approx. 4 - 5 ft. long. really neat stuff!

I think she means the part in the top right corner. I can see it now that there is no light in the room. You've got a black section running through and cutting off the inner frame. But then that black part stops and the frame pop up again. Looks a little odd.

I'm not surpised that you are the only one in the world who could make a stick of butter look really cool.
Oh for pete. I just said a stick of butter was cool.:confused:

OMG what a topic to photograph :D:D:D
Peter, when I read your "Rettub" I started to think what is that... ooppss :p:p

ferny said:
I think she means the part in the top right corner.
!!!!! I'm a GUY, Ferny !!! I know it's confusing, i spell it the female way coz it's spelt that way in my full name.
I guess i was talking about the "frame" of the original picture, part of which does crop up in the top right corner. But like Jon said, it's a picture of a picture, so it's all clear now. Maybe the green is just my monitor ??

Jon, i'm sure you could do an original equally well, if not better.
:)

Miki said:
But like Jon said, it's a picture of a picture, so it's all clear now.

nope, never said it was a picture...it's a sculpture type exhibit. the area i guess you are referring to is where the floor and wall meet.

Ok, it's all clear now, really.....i was completely ignoring the width of your frame, Jon.

Very interesting exhibit, looks yummy too. Good idea for a home project, never thought a well-lit stick of butter could look so photogenic :)

where is the popcorn when you need it?? ..... love the lighting...

( could you please just put up some plain-jane pic for once....something i could say, hmmm, i think i could have done that......?)

really good shot..jon....

Most reactions

Back