crzyfotopeeple

Vanimal
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCF0353.jpg

Answer: Its Round

Bizzare but I love it

It is whenever the simulation decides to add artificial enhancement. Wich in turn leads us to is reality simulated?

nothing is real or rather everything is the creation of our collective conscious

nothing is real or rather everything is the creation of our collective conscious
I like this take.
Contribute your own opinion. Maybe we could finally start advancing as a species.

I like this take.
Contribute your own opinion. Maybe we could finally start advancing as a species.

Be careful what you wish for, I'm writing my doctoral dissertation on the reciprocal relationships of perception and behavior in identity and how the individual and society are inextricably linked in a cycle of creating the other, and I'm operating on a hair trigger. People have stopped asking because it's a 30 minute discussion when all they wanted was "it's going well".

"Rule 408: Time is not the boss of you"

Actually it is true, that we as a collective conscious, have created our own reality...well if you follow Quantum Physics. (my comprehension is basic at best but find it incredibly stimulating)

Cool image. Was it taken in winter? that's what it looks like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back