What's new

Is the left eye area too cool and dark?

Just a noob... but yes there does seem to be a difference that stands out... sorry no ideas on how to fix...she has gorgeous eyes....

Thank you, I figured it was quite noticeable. I loaded up another photo I think is better but I dont think I like the amount she tilted her head. Also noticed the other photo was rather dark over all.
 
Do you mean her left, or frame left?

The first photo is better, in my opinion. The eyes appear shaded, because they are shaded. In the second one, they do not appear shaded, even though they are shaded. That looks rather odd.
 
Such beautiful eyes.... two different expressions...eyes are the most expressive part on face, so to say....
I like both
there is more innocence in the second than in the first.... i am a bit disturbed by that lace touching her left eye, that is eye on the right side :D
 
Do you mean her left, or frame left?

The first photo is better, in my opinion. The eyes appear shaded, because they are shaded. In the second one, they do not appear shaded, even though they are shaded. That looks rather odd.

her left, frame right in photo #1. You dont think the photo is a little dark?

this may end up being another "lets re-do it"
 
The secound one don't work for me becouse it don't looks natural with just the face part a lot brigher then the cloth.
If you made the cloth covering the mouth brigher as well I whink it would work better.

Nice picture though.
 
The first one is fine. Don't mess with the eyes. The only thing I might do is darken the hand just a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom