Website
www.smootharm.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Here is the image.
normal_DSC_0211.jpg

Here is the little bigger image.
http://www.smootharm.com/picture/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/DSC_0211.jpg

TIA

Regards
Leigh

What do u mean "distract"? Distracted? Distracting?

If you mean distracting, then no it took me a good 5 seconds to find him. He gives a nice perspective of the tall buildings as well.

for me he is distracting. if you wait for him 4 or 5 steps more and you zoom in a little bit, it will be more better.

for me he is distracting. if you wait for him 4 or 5 steps more and you zoom in a little bit, it will be more better.

lol because he can go back and call the guy and say, hey come walk by this railing again.

I find the phrase "more better" rather distracting.

haha, my thoughts exactly darkmatter, this isnt the grammar critique forum...

english is not my native tongue but i've read some posts here that instead of typing "than" they type "then". Better then nothing??

i absolutely love that shot... i really do. it makes me glad im taking my camera with me to ny here this next month

english is not my native tongue but i've read some posts here that instead of typing "than" they type "then". Better then nothing??
Can you tell us what (if any) accent you speak English with...you know, so I can read your posts properly!

I'm from the deep south, so y'all should be reading my posts with a little drawl.

LOL funny to complain about someone's poor English given the context that it's a global forum. The day I speak another language with perfection will be the day I stop to comment on someone else's mistakes. Anywho...

I wouldn't sweat it... and if the guy bothers you just clone him out. I think it has a minimal impact on the shot though.

*picks up the thread and puts it back on track*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back