Is there a photo printing kiosk anywhere on Earth...

BloodyChamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...that will print uncropped 4×6 pictures from your phone? I know the whole story but it's been years since 3:2 left the phones. I'm hoping maybe they've upgraded tje kiosks or something (I haven't printed anything in years and I'd hate to sit in Walmart editing for what would be hours lol).

What ratio does your phone produce? (I don't own one). 4 x6 is 3:2 ratio so if your phone does not produce 3:2 ratio photos, you cannot print them 4 x6 uncropped.

Sent from my 8070 using Tapatalk

<gasp> You don't sit in a store to print photos in 2017... there's an app for that!

Walgreens has a photo app you can get from the app store. You pick your photos & sizes and the store where you want to pick them up. They have them ready in an hour. If the aspect ratio of your camera isn't 3:2 (and for almost any modern smartphone... it wont be 3:2) then that isn't going to match the aspect ratio of a 4x6" print. You will HAVE to crop something. But you can nudge the images around in the comfort of your own home.

If you don't need them "same day", there are loads of services that will print them and mail them to you.

Our kiosk at my lab does print "shrink to fit" and so does our online ordering system.

Most reactions

Back