Is there anything wrong with purchasing a factory refurbished D7000??

"if it has 50k shots on it, that is hardly 'as new', depending on the model, that could be roughly 1/2-1/3 of the rated shutter life."

Yep that isn't a refrub. Or even a return to store during return period. Sounds more like the Store buys used gear from people either directly or give a trade-in credit for newer camera. Either way sounds fishy being touted as a Refrub!

"if it has 50k shots on it, that is hardly 'as new', depending on the model, that could be roughly 1/2-1/3 of the rated shutter life."

Yep that isn't a refrub. Or even a return to store during return period. Sounds more like the Store buys used gear from people either directly or give a trade-in credit for newer camera. Either way sounds fishy being touted as a Refrub!

I think it was just a hypothetical situation. I don't think he actually purchased a refurb that was showing 50k on it, unless I'm mistaken, its been known to happen before...

+1

I bought a fac refurb D7000. Could not have been happier with it. Looked & felt brand new.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back