Is there even a point...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, holiday period is so dead at the office. Is there even a point to being here. Other than to make yourself look busy?

How do you all make yourselves look busy?

Right now I obviously look like I'm writing an e-mail, while similtaniously holding the phone to my ear.

BUSY!

I think that's what everyone else is doing. One of the guys here just posted this exact thread on another forum that we both use.

Well...not the EXACT thread, but ya know, just like it.

Yep, it's multi-shirking season - you can pay your bills, chat to a friend on the phone, surf the web and as long as you do it fairly frantically you should look busy enough to put people off questioning your activities.

Rob

Geez. Get a real job people. I've been slammed. Hardly any time to spend here. :x New employee started this week, on the down slide now towards EOM, gotta get statements out, A/P caught up......one of you should come help me! :mrgreen:

I would, but like, I live far.

bace said:
I would, but like, I live far.
yeah, but you've got nothing better to do, and I could buy you lunch. Or, you know, a snack. :thumbup:

Rob said:
I've got a real job. I am a damn fine delegator.

:mrgreen:

Rob
I had one of those before. No doubt about it, I need to hire more staff. :irked:

My work is just finally slowing down...... the 65+ hr weeks for the last ohhhh 2 months has bout killed me. Course when you work in a retail mammoth's fashions Distrobution Center that is expected (WalMart DC 6029 Hurricane, UT)

web research, email, run useless reports multiple times, make phone calls when other people walk by, and i go on "sales" excursions where I pretty much just drive around and get rejected.

Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

anybody?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back