I'm sorry. I don't mean to crush anyone's spirit but...I dislike it...
From a family album standpoint I can understand it, but from a photography standpoint...heh...
1. It lacks organization in its images it seems. There are three pictures going down the left side by his face, just, floating heads, and on the bottom you have the same thing happening. The photos of him are just clumped together and on the right side you have a bunch of others who aren't shown to be interacting with the main man.
2. It's sooo busy. Too many photos with some having nothing to do with each other in too many random places.
3. The layout is also disorganized. There is no flow. There are random spaces between photos and it disrupts how the viewer moves throughout the image. I haven't messed much with graphic design, but I do know that symmetry and deliberate asymmetry do carry meaning and generally having some sort of noticeable pattern relieves a lot of tension in the image, and it shows that you didn't just haphazardly place photos in open spaces. I think part of this issue is because of the photo of you in the middle. It throws off the balance of the photos primarily occupying the space around the edge of the photo.
I hope this makes sense. I think it can work, but the layout needs to be changed. The whole blur the edges thing with sooooo many images makes the collage seem kind of messy