Is this morning glorious?

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No. It isn't. Fu©k you, Monday. Fu©k you up your stupid ass. It isn't even 9:30 yet and feels like it should be Thursday by now.

No. It isn't. Fu©k you, Monday. Fu©k you up your stupid ass. It isn't even 9:30 yet and feels like it should be Thursday by now.

QFT. Wow...a little bit of aggro is coming through there on your end. Hope the day gets better after coffee cups #2 and #3 are polished off...

Just one of those days. Basement suffering from minor flooding. Bored beyond belief here at work when I could be doing a million things at home. The road I normally take to work was flooded and I had to take a detour which didn't allow me to pick up my sausage, egg and cheese bisquit which is really the root of most of my scorn. It could be a million times worse I'll be the first to admit.

Glad to see I am not the only one feeling a little discontent this morning. My mother-in-law just left after spending the glorious weekend with us. Although she didn't really spend it with us, she mostly spent it back behind my house chugging beer with her boyfriend and telling my kids they can do whatever they want to. God how I hate that woman, oh well her liver is bound to give out at any moment.

Just one of those days. Basement suffering from minor flooding. Bored beyond belief here at work when I could be doing a million things at home. The road I normally take to work was flooded and I had to take a detour which didn't allow me to pick up my sausage, egg and cheese bisquit which is really the root of most of my scorn. It could be a million times worse I'll be the first to admit.

Yo dawg, is yo' name Kevin Costner? Because you seem to be dealing with a lot of water.

waterworld_poster.jpg

You know what I heard? Beyond the horizon lies the secret to a new beginning.

I've been to the horizon. The only thing there was the random drug test I just took. Thankfully I've been a good boy.

I've been to the horizon. The only thing there was the random drug test I just took. Thankfully I've been a good boy.

Aw ****. Remind me to steer clear of the horizon. My horizon is off center anyway. I better re-shoot.

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays!

If Jennifer Aniston worked at a nearby restaurant that had minumum flair requirement I would be a much happier guy. As it is I'm ready for a Margarita with no salt. I said no salt!

Aw ****. Remind me to steer clear of the horizon. My horizon is off center anyway. I better re-shoot.

Oddly enough that's been the highlight of my morning. The clinic where we take the test at is 1/2 hour away and I had to wait for about 15 minutes so it turned into a nice mid morning break.

I'm glad you got that brief respite. Sometimes that's all you need.

Personally, I would have just rolled a doob, went to a head shop, got some synthetic urine, smoked the doob on the way to the medical facility, walked in ripped to the tits, and then pass the drug test. I probably would also have a ghetto blaster on my shoulder with "Damn it feels good to be a gangster", but that part is optional I suppose depending on the availability of said ghetto blaster.

Most reactions

Back