What's new

Is this too much forground?

rokvi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
629
Reaction score
97
Location
Queensland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this today. Im not too sure about it though, anyone?


7602986488_a17778dde7_b.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
 
I really like the water on the bottom left, I think you should have shown more of it. And I think a very slight cop from the top would help
 
Lovely foreground! Never seen something like this before, I like it a lot! I like the foreground better than the rest ;)
 
I really like the water on the bottom left, I think you should have shown more of it. And I think a very slight cop from the top would help


This is a wider view

#2
$new-9917.webp

#3 One crop I looked at
$new-9915-2.webp

#4 Worst of the lot. I hate the movement in the clouds at over 1min exposure.
and the reflections look bad too.
$new-9931.webp
 
Rokvi,

I like it.. but it seems a little dark. Understandable since it is a sunset / sunrise shot. I did a quick edit.... more to my tastes. What do you think?

$7602986488_a17778dde7_b.webp
 
I like cgipsons one. The other wider shots you took dont really show the water as well as I thought it would have, but i really love 4!Are you kidding me! The reflections look nice and elongated and the cloud movement looks very interesting!!
 
Ok Charlie this is my conundrum, Yours looks bloody brilliant! However at the time it looked like mine. So...As an aspiring amateur photog Do I A: brighten it to look great, as you have done.
or B: leave it the way it came out of the camera being at that time of day (afternoon 5:30pm)?
 
Ok I did it. your right it looks much better.


7603258852_ab917f9675_b.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
 
Definitely going to do a re-shoot around that river, there are some nice areas there.
 
Ok I did it. your right it looks much better.


7603258852_ab917f9675_b.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

I also upped the sat a bit, and moved the hue just a smidgeon into the red also.... also upped the contrast. (if you are wondering!)
 
Yea thanks Charlie, I did the same to the dng for Flickr, much better.
 
Rokvi.. I also saw one of your other photos I thought was worth keeping... Your "Worst of the lot" shot.....

maybe???? (Ihope you don't mind me playing with them!) :)

$new-9931.webp
 
:mrgreen: Not at all Charlie! Its an honor that you would.

Although nothing can fix those crooked reflections. :cry:
 
:mrgreen: Not at all Charlie! Its an honor that you would.

Although nothing can fix those crooked reflections. :cry:

I LIKE the crooked reflections.. different! :) But I see your point!
 
Lovely foreground! Never seen something like this before, I like it a lot! I like the foreground better than the rest ;)

Its an old weir built in the 1930's.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom