*~*AshleyRenae*~*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Better? I just took it.

105_1198.jpg

You need to smile! lol.

Good focus, not bad on the lighting. Overall a pretty good shot! :)

Just curious: what are you shooting with? Oh and generally it's not considered flattering to look up someone's nose.

pascal

Just curious: what are you shooting with? Oh and generally it's not considered flattering to look up someone's nose.

pascal

Not into flattering anyone really just trying to get the eyes right, thank you though and it's a Kodak ES Z812 IS. Don't really know much about it just yet, just got it not long ago with all the lenses and filters.

Not into flattering anyone really just trying to get the eyes right, thank you though and it's a Kodak ES Z812 IS. Don't really know much about it just yet, just got it not long ago with all the lenses and filters.

Well congrats on the camera. And I meant that it's not flattering to you. But if you're just practicing with the eyes...they look good to me. They seem sharp and you've got the catchlights, so well done. Just as a portrait, it could do with some tweaking.

pascal

The eyes are great. I would like to see a little bit of a smile. Much too pretty not to have a smile. By the way, welcome to the Forum!

The eyes are great. I would like to see a little bit of a smile. Much too pretty not to have a smile. By the way, welcome to the Forum!

Thank you much! Yeah smile....hehe it's on the list. :)

Well, the eyes are great! Your expression is somewhere between sensual and tottaly lost :mrgreen:. The photo is underexposed, here is a quick auto-contrast in PS to show you how it should look like (if you are not going for some special look):

105_1198a.jpg

Now, what's the deal with the blurry parts? Hiding something perhaps? Ask around and have a look for skin retouching tutorials ;)

Well, the eyes are great! Your expression is somewhere between sensual and tottaly lost :mrgreen:. The photo is underexposed, here is a quick auto-contrast in PS to show you how it should look like (if you are not going for some special look):

105_1198a.jpg

Now, what's the deal with the blurry parts? Hiding something perhaps? Ask around and have a look for skin retouching tutorials ;)

Actually yes I had glitter all over my face.

And the picture was intended with that expresion. My husband is deployed and it was sent to him. Uncropped that is.

I would actually like to see that if you'd like to post it!

Edit: Eh, you posted that too fast! What meant i'd like to see is the unedited version with glitter, not the uncropped one! I'm sure it would look fine too, of course!

And the picture was intended with that expresion. My husband is deployed and it was sent to him. Uncropped that is.

uncropped eh? i guess the expression makes sense then.

I like the eyes and pretty much agree with others about the nose

Most reactions

New Topics

Back