ISCO Isconar 135/4 M42 Mount

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, here's a German telephoto prime lens for sale. I don't know much about it. It lists for about $140 on ebay but sells for about $30 (lol). I've never shot with it, so I can't tell you the IQ from it. The lens is in great condition. I picked it up from an antique store and bought the Nikon 105 shortly after. So here it is. $20 shipped. Can't beat it if you're using a MILC without a lens in this focal length.

Attachments

• IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    812.9 KB · Views: 232
  • IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 233

FITBMX

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The m42's are great because you can get an adaptor for nearly any mount out there, for 20 bucks or less! And a lot of adaptors have focus confirm chip.
I would be buying this myself, but I already have a 135mm 2.8f. ;)

This is a great deal for someone! :)

OP
IronMaskDuval

IronMaskDuval

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
^^^^^^ YES! Listen to FITBMX, this is a great deal for someone, and by purchasing this lens, you are doing a good deed by opening up extra space for another homeless lens to be adopted. $20. What do you have to lose?

vintagesnaps

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is this screwmount - Pentax 42 or Leica 39? These type lenses often come in more than one mount, sometimes Exacta too. Just wanted to check, I'm looking for a replacement for my old Corfield that literally fell apart.

OP
IronMaskDuval

IronMaskDuval

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Is this screwmount - Pentax 42 or Leica 39? These type lenses often come in more than one mount, sometimes Exacta too. Just wanted to check, I'm looking for a replacement for my old Corfield that literally fell apart.

It's the Pentax mount. I think this lens only came in the m42 and the Exacta, but Exacta....wasn't a screw mount, right?

Most reactions

New Topics