What's new

Islamic Architecture (attempt)

Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
122
Location
Qatar
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First proper attempts at photographing buildings at night, got a fair bit of noise and some of the crops are not dead center but this was a trial so please be forgiving lol. As always comments are highly appreciated, we have all got to learn one way or another.
$Mosque 5 small.webp$Mosque 8 small.webp$Mosque 8.5 BW small.webp$Mosque 9 small.webp$Mosque 10 small.webp


Thanks for having a look.

Hope you enjoyed
 
Last edited:
Not liking the extreme upward angle of these. Some are not straight. I prefer the color versions.
 
Thanks Designer, I also prefer the Colour ones but thought it would be worth a try in B+W. Iv not fully finished editing all of them so will go back and straighten a few up, was half asleep when I was doing these and when I read your comment and had a look back I saw some of the squifness woops. The reason I took them at such sharpe angles is because I find Islamic design rather aggressive for some reasons and I was attempting to show this in the photos, that and Mosques are generally square buildings with decorative towers (well the ones near me are) so wanted to take out the featureless parts of the Mosque. There are a few highly attractive Mosques a few miles from my house that I will have to find time to photograph.

Thanks for the comment
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom