What's new

Island in the sea

it does have a very mellow look about it... good one mate :thumbup:
 
Just popped by this thread to look at it again, still lovely... and your homepage photo is sweet too...

I've just seen the one with the rocks in the foreground too, beautiful, theres something about that island I'm drawn to!!!
 
Just popped by this thread to look at it again, still lovely... and your homepage photo is sweet too...

I've just seen the one with the rocks in the foreground too, beautiful, theres something about that island I'm drawn to!!!

Thanks Becky, that'll get my hits up! ;) :lol: Noticed you didn't sign my guestbook though :-(
 
Great shot! The sky is amazing and the details in the island are really good.
 
That is beautiful. I just viewed your black and whites on your website. Stunning!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom