What's new

Island of Madeira, Portugal

paulrommer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hello again ...
I leave with you some pictures of a special place for me, which I've been twice,
and more I have to go, but a small island in vast landscape and in photographs ..
At this link is the complete series of 15 photos
http://misojosven.blogspot.com/2008/06/isla-de-madeira-portugal.html
I hope you enjoy ...
Greetings from Spain and see you soon.
madeira005ey8.jpg


madeira001yu1.jpg
 
I like the first one, in particular the boar out on its own. Were these taken from a cliff?
 
awesome shot.... makes me wanna jump into the water.....
 
I also like the first shot, with the diagonally placed snippets of vegetation, rocks, foamy water, green water, blue water etc radiating outward from the lower right corner, and the placement of the boat giving the image nice balance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom