What's new

ISO: 85 mm f/1.8 USM LENS!!

Thank you! But I'm looking for a used one. Preferably around 250-270...
don't need to spend the Extra :-)
 
Thank you! But I'm looking for a used one. Preferably around 250-270...
don't need to spend the Extra :-)

Chances are IF you find one at that price it's going to be in pretty rough condition. Lenses hold their value and that's a pretty well loved lens. You are one of MANY looking to buy one.

I'd jump on buying a new one at this point, price is down about $350 with current rebates. That's about where you are going to find most used ones!
 
KmH said:
Those are used lenses MachO linked you to. KEH.com specializes in buying, and selling used gear.

Too add to that- they offer 6 months warranty and 14 day return money back. When they advertise bargain- it's good. Ex is great, EX + is mintttttt. I've gotten bargain grade haven't had anything ugly arrive yet.
 
Alright, yeah I suppose that isn't even expensive for what others cost now days. Ill be sure to buy new. Thanks!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom