J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 20, 2005 #1 as always, thank you for stopping by
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Dec 20, 2005 #2 I love it! Nice, as always!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2005 #3 I like it...I'm not sure why yet?...but I like it.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2005 #4 Pure and simple symbolism. :thumbup:
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Dec 20, 2005 #5 Joe, should see this! Good work as per usual Jon!
CrazyAva TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 727 Reaction score 1 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2005 #6 I like it, as soon as I saw it I said yes, that works. Very good.
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 21, 2005 #7 Wow, i love that shot, where were you when you took it? -Joe
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 #8 Very effective photo. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 21, 2005 #9 You're in prison now Jon??? Great work as ever! Rob
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 #10 I knew they would lock you up some day. great shot!
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 #11 nice picture i think its great where the window is the first thing your eye is drwan to and the angle works best of all. :thumbup: nice one
nice picture i think its great where the window is the first thing your eye is drwan to and the angle works best of all. :thumbup: nice one
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Dec 21, 2005 #12 Rob said: You're in prison now Jon??? Great work as ever! Rob Click to expand... :lmao: :lmao: Even in "isolation", he had to take his camera!
Rob said: You're in prison now Jon??? Great work as ever! Rob Click to expand... :lmao: :lmao: Even in "isolation", he had to take his camera!
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 #13 Great job as always! love it
N Nidhi TPF Noob! Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 188 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 #14 I love it too. Very good. Cheers.
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Dec 21, 2005 #15 I SWEAR I didn't know you dropped the red flag ... :bakes cake with file in it: