What's new

Issues with Nikon D-40 flash

Cherrypie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, Ab. Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon D-40 and my pop up flash is sticking, when I go to take a picture it sticks down, then it "pops" and then theres a puff of smoke. Obviously thats not a good sign... I was wondering if theres anything to make this an "easy fix"? or If I will have to take it in somewhere to get it fixed? and If anyone else has had this problem?
 
sorry to hear that. That sounds like something that might need more than an "easy fix". The smoke your talking about sounds bad.

Let us know how it turns out.
 
I have a Nikon D-40 and my pop up flash is sticking, when I go to take a picture it sticks down, then it "pops" and then theres a puff of smoke. Obviously thats not a good sign... I was wondering if theres anything to make this an "easy fix"?
Get an external hot shoe Speedlite like the SB600. Much better option than using the popup flash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom