it has been a while!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello to all of my friends, srry I have taken so long to visit., I just went through all the images of the meet uo at LaFotos home, and wow, what a fantastic trip that must have been! congrats to everyone., you all are looking healthy, and seem to be having a great time.

here are a few from my recent ventures.... I am now in the workshop / training business, and hope to visit England next spring., Farnes Is. and the area of Northumberland..., also one coming up in Ecuador soon... gonna be fun! ( some spots are open)

NorthernSaw-whet2websized2.jpg

DSC_6088nsnpano.jpg

DSC_6122.jpg

DSC_6031w3.jpg

DSC_4878.jpg

DSC_3950.jpg

and a couple for the ladies!

DSC_4845.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

9 and a big hug for mama!
DSC_4757.jpg

DSC_2279w.jpg

DSC_1402.jpg

thanks for looking, hope you all are well!

Great to hear from you Ray!... gratz on the workshops, and your images are looking great as always :thumbup:

Speak of the devil!

Wonderful as per usual so no surprise there!

Oh my goodness she is getting so big! I still 'remember' her when she was in her mama's belly *sniffle*

OMG, it's Ray!!!!!! Dang, it's great to see you posting some images. As always, they're terrific (well composed, tack sharp, and interesting subject matter). Love 'em all, but especially 1, 3, 5 (with kill!), 6, 10, and of course all the ones with Maria and Daisy.

Congrats on the workshop/training business (have been meaning to write you for a while to tell you that [FONT=&quot]
viannen_39.gif
) and when I get the basics down a little better, I'd soooo love to sign up for one.
[/FONT]

Wow! I love the Owl andthe Pergrine Falcon pictures... All of them! Those are Peregrines right? #10 really shows the Peregrine in action... it is the fastest bird in the world!
Ecuador should be beautiful, I've always wanted to go and see all of its wildlife, especially insects which are very plentiful!

Amazing shots!

RAY! Nice to see you around these parts. As always, the images make me swear out loud.

I can't believe how big your daughter is getting. :) I too remember seeing maternity shots before she was born.

Sir Ray! another wonderful post!

#10 wins it for me

Oh my! Beautiful images! Thanks for sharing!

thanks everyone, good to see so many familiar names in here, and your all still hanging in here, very cool..

I still have so little time., the business keeps me going 16 hours a day, literally, so Daisy isn't all that happy., so now she is helping!

take good care, I will try to stop in more often.

Beautiful, all of them! I think I would pick 1, 4 and 6 as my faves but honestly, all very well done :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back