What's new

it isnt anything special.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
947
Reaction score
0
Location
jacksonville, fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and i know its not award winning.

But im taking a minute to try abstract, artistic, creative or whatever the word may be.

This was taken at a local event yesterday.

any words?

feetplay.jpg
 
although i cant make my mind up if i like the shadow or not... :(
 
I like the colors a lot. And, of course, I dig the shoes. I have a pair just like 'em.
 
CUTE!!!!! :D
Reminds me of Ronald McDonald haha
 
i like it. only the thing between his legs (a car?) confuses me a bit.
 
i like it. only the thing between his legs (a car?) confuses me a bit.


actually it was his cart for his ballons and supplies. I was lucky to get a shot where he was alone in the first place considering the 900 people milling around. This was a quick edit, i might go play around a little more later.
 
I like somewhat abstract images like this. I think, all in all, it's done nicely. The only negative that catches my eye is the obvious photoshop lens effect vignetting. I've played around with this tool and have never been able to get it to look natural. The closest I've gotten was layering the vignetting filters on top of each other until they built up. To me, the PS vignetting is too linear and doesn't go from normal the normal EV of the photo to the darker vignetting quick enough, if that makes any sense.

But, still, yeah I like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom