tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
I think it's looking at me!

20070524195433_rollei.jpg

Bored and messing about in the kitchen - I might use it this weekend :thumbup:

Great DOF, and the angle, well, it's not boring.

Very nice idea with great frame and with good colors.
But i think its little curve:)
Keep up,
Nir .B.

The Rollei brand of TLR is still priced at thousands of dollars per camera. Can someone please tell me what the market is for a 1920's style of camera in a digital world? Are they that well made? I just don't get it...

The Rollei brand of TLR is still priced at thousands of dollars per camera. Can someone please tell me what the market is for a 1920's style of camera in a digital world? Are they that well made? I just don't get it...

The one in the photo is about 70 years old, and it still works faultlessly - do you expect your Canon / Nikon Dxxx to be doing the same in 2080?

And thats a Rolleicord which is the lower spec version. Mind you, it only cost me about £25 / $50 and I bought it in a film world which still exists and is quite strong contrary to popular belief in fact I buy and sell quite a bit of film gear to pay for my kit - this one was a personal buy though and isn't for sale.

Best bet is get hold of one, and have a play with it, take some shots - it takes a different mindset - and you might even find yourself saving up for one! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments Cherrymoose and nemesh, not sure what you mean by it's little curve, but hey!

the medium format photos that come from it are quality wise miles ahead of what any p&s or dslr can produce

Most reactions

Back