What's new

It Must Get Weirder

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3732_zpsb25f66fc.jpeg
 
Dude... Just wipe it off with a sock when you're done, no need to show it too us.
 
Netskimmer said:
Dude... Just wipe it off with a sock when you're done, no need to show it too us.

Haha!
 
Kazooie's photos have this distinct "too much information" - factor to them - this one's no exception. I wonder why I opened the thread in the first place?
 
Kazooie - I really like your stuff. You have a good sense of concept, making the human body into these grotesque abstractions. I'm not sure if you're just trying to shock people, honestly, I don't care. Your stuff gives a lot to think about even if people don't want to.

If you are into this just for shock value, you're really under-selling yourself. Consider instead of what does shock people, and more why what you do is shocking and what that says about people in general.
 
Kazooie - I really like your stuff. You have a good sense of concept, making the human body into these grotesque abstractions. I'm not sure if you're just trying to shock people, honestly, I don't care. Your stuff gives a lot to think about even if people don't want to.

If you are into this just for shock value, you're really under-selling yourself. Consider instead of what does shock people, and more why what you do is shocking and what that says about people in general.
Thanks, I'd say I'm going for a slight shock-value, but not to the point where it's just plain nasty or disgusting. It's art not some kinky pornographics! :lol:

Also, thanks to the rest of you. :D
 
Right then, let's agree on that not everyone needs to share everyone else's sense and idea of what is art, ok?
 
Thanks, I'd say I'm going for a slight shock-value, but not to the point where it's just plain nasty or disgusting. It's art not some kinky pornographics! :lol:

Also, thanks to the rest of you. :D
Actually, in my opinion some of it is just plain nasty or disgusting, and I have yet to see the "Art" portion of it.

Right then, let's agree on that not everyone needs to share everyone else's sense and idea of what is art, ok?

Like she said ....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom