it no longer charges

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaa orange, come on be honest

Think Andy may be having an itty bitty moment there. Don't worry, the nurse will be with him soon enough.

I think he's talking about his mobile phone. Orange is a mobile phone company in the UK. They were the people that charged me GBP 20 for 5 free texts to anywhere in the world for life then decided they were going to change that to 3 texts only in the UK - after accepting my money and giving me a receipt! Bunch of crooks!

a phone that is mobile? madness I tells ya

a phone that is mobile? madness I tells ya

I can sympethise - living under the rule of Tony Blair for 10 years must have got to you. Of course now you have Brown to contend with, which is probably just as bad.

I just don't get it - In Britain people spend 5 years moaning about the elected government and hating it then elect the same kind of people the next time around and repeat the cycle.

way to get the thread locked, just mention good ol' politics

I thought you were on O2?

I've worked it out now and I'll be going laong to the Orange shop to get a contract. Currently I pay £15 a month to get 20p calls to my magic numbers (have to be on Orange) and get 3000 free evening and weekend txts. I'll send between 1000 and 1500 txts a mont on average (just evening and weekends). I pay 12p per txt so the £15 only gets me 125 txts - I obvioulsy try not to txt during the day.

Now, if I pay £20 a month I'll get 75 free minutes, my magic numbers, unlimited txts and my magic numbers (whioch could turn out to be free). Oh, and a new phone. Of I could pay £25 and get 600 free minutes instead and as well as the free txts - which I doubt I'll use.

I just need to decided on the phone. It'll either be a Sony Ericsson W910i (fragile?) or a Nokia 5610 (fragile again?). Hmm... and I've jsut seen I can get a LG Viewty. I'll have to research that one.

but ferny ferny fern fern, I am on o2 and so are my goldfish

I gave up on mobiles in the UK - they were such a scam.

why you lot talking bout phones? you could be talking about mushrooms

Most reactions

Back