What's new

it"s been a while since i posted.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
947
Reaction score
0
Location
jacksonville, fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So 4pm is not a good time to do pictures in florida in the hot sun..
but alot of the people being photographed still like to pick that time.
I know there are some shadow issues but other than that, please feel free to C&C, after all thats why i'm here :wink:

1)
28.jpg


2)
8.jpg


3)
7.jpg


4)
21.jpg
 
In addition to the lighting/shadow issues which you've mentioned, the images to me, esp the first two, seem too large for the subjects and both need some straightening/perspective correction. The people are rather lost and don't stand out as the main subject. I would suggest tighter crops on those two. 3 & 4 are nice. I would suggest as the subject-matter expertise that it is your responsibility to convinc clients to choose another time of day. Perhaps go out and shoot an extreme example session, to which you can point and say, "These are the kind of results you can expect if we shoot at the time you've chose. I suggest ... o'clock".
 
I might suggest asking your subjects to wear some soft colours instead of just white...the sheer amount of white in some of the images overwhelms the eye a little. Often soft pastels can create a really pleasing tone to the overall composition.

Nice shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom