What's new

It says KEEP OUT

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
136
Location
Florida U S A
631.jpg


Thx for lookin !
 
would suck if you came back home, from a days hard work and it looked like that.
 
I like shots like that, but it is difficult to get the whole picture and have the sign readable.
 
"honey, you know that picture i was trying to hang???..good news ...bad news....."

great shot....so interesting.... i just keep going back and looking at it....
 
Thx all.

Chiller, This is an old aircraft hanger on the military base here. Hurricane Ivan tore it to pieces, now they are rebuilding it. I thought it was interesting in the my viewfinder.

Thx for looking !
 
heh yes,,,, it says "keep out" and every photographer goes inside to take a picture of devastade home :) heheh I know the feeling very well :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom