Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! My Name Is Notch!
Despite what that stupid groundhog said last week, I’m still gathering me some nuts.
BTW - I derived my name from a fight I had with Squirrel Tyson. He left his trademark on my left ear. He is over in the birdfeeder now bulking up on some sunflower seeds.

500_3646 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

Hi! I’m Mrs. Notch!
. . . . . . and I’m hiding from Squirrel Tyson behind this large snowflake in the foreground waiting for the rematch to begin.

500_3648 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

Hi! My Name Is Squirrel Tyson!
. . . . . . and I’m here, dominating the birdfeeder, bulking up for that nut job who wants six more weeks of winter.

500_3659 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

I’m Merely A Spectator!
I have the vantage point here high up on the side of this tree – waiting for the action to commence.

500_3662 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

Bored!
. . . . . . nothing is happening and I’m getting tired of hanging here.

500_3665 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

Hi! My Name Is Notch!
Despite what that stupid groundhog said last week, I’m still gathering me some nuts.
BTW - I derived my name from a fight I had with Squirrel Tyson. He left his trademark on my left ear. He is over in the birdfeeder now bulking up on some sunflower seeds.

View attachment 186562

Hi! I’m Mrs. Notch!
. . . . . . and I’m hiding from Squirrel Tyson behind this large snowflake in the foreground waiting for the rematch to begin.

View attachment 186563

Hi! My Name Is Squirrel Tyson!
. . . . . . and I’m here, dominating the birdfeeder, bulking up for that nut job who wants six more weeks of winter.

View attachment 186564

I’m Merely A Spectator!
I have the vantage point here high up on the side of this tree – waiting for the action to commence.

View attachment 186565

Bored!
. . . . . . nothing is happening and I’m getting tired of hanging here.

View attachment 186566

JT

Dude, very nice set, seriously! What Squirrel Tyson needs is to meet the beautiful Squirrel Miss Elly May to change him from bully squirrel into love struck, pussy cat squirrel. :586:

Most reactions

Back