it was an Anti-Chilly moment today

Very cool!!!!!!! I bet you all had a great time! Thanks for sharing! (now I KNOW there's more pics to be seen....)

Haha must of been a laugh

haha... good to see you all.... :wink:

so, what d'ja get up to?

How fun! I bet you guys had a great time. Ray, boy does Maria look like you :D

Archangel said:
haha... good to see you all.... :wink:
so, what d'ja get up to?
Chiller had some shots in mind he wanted to get in Niagara, and was kind enough to invite me along. Since we were passing right by the town where Raymond, Daisy and Maria live, I suggested we give them a call. On very short notice they welcomed us into their home and introduced us to the newest member of the family...no, not Maria (who is a gorgeous and happy little girl who does indeed look like her daddy). It's a Nikon 200-400 lens that's huuuuuuuuge. Raymond has already taken some bird pictures with it and posted them (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61011) We should have had it in the picture with us...it pretty much takes three people to hold it up! :lol:

It was a very quick visit, but I was thrilled to meet the Barlows and have a chance to chat with them. They are lovely people, and a lot of fun to talk to.

AIRIC said:
Hey! what was up? Did not matter as I had to work anyway :( Great to see you Anti.
Eric
Hey Eric - the Niagara trip was a last minute thing. ~~The Toronto-area contingent keeps saying it's going to get together but it hasn't happened yet. When your schedule slows down a bit, the group will have to get a meetup going... maybe one of the bird spots you all seem to know about, or Kensington or the Distillery District? I'd be happy to go anywhere. Have camera, will travel. :mrgreen:

So awesome to see Sir Ray and family. We sure have to pick another day to meet up before the winter weather gets here.
Thanks for having us in , on such short notice.

And that lens...holy moly... I might need to borrow that to do some weight lifting with . Amazing stuff man.
thanks again.

Cool!
I have met Jeanne, now I feel I would also want to meet you, Chiller, and all three of you, Ray. Daisy, and Maria who really really favours her dad so much!
Should I suggest to Andreas we not fly to the Azore Islands next year in spring but to Canada???

^^^ yes yes yes Lafoto!!

(Isn't it kind of ironic that I've met you, who are from Germany, and many of the UK members, but only this weekend met Raymond and Daisy, and haven't yet met Eric or Canoncan or JOAT, who all live so close? :lol: )

Hey Corinna...what are you doing Oct 29th

Most reactions

New Topics

Back