It was raining on my sunset.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was storming and raining in the distance. Would love some C&C on these :)

:Edit: I removed the sun flare. :)

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

Last edited:
Great set- especially enjoyed 3 and 4.

There was another poster recently that had some "big sky" shots, with really great color. The difference is that those didn't have a real focal point, what was there was overpowered by the sky. Not sure what the green spot in #1 and #2 is, but it's distracting. I'm drawn to #3 and #4. I like the little splash of color in #3. In the end my pick is #4, the lines draw the eye into the trees and the sun in the center, and the colors are great.

#4 is very good -- I like it.

smoke665: The green spot is lens flare.

Joe

The green spot is lens flare.

I suspected that, but the color threw me. In any case, to me incongruities are like gnats, they distract my attention.

#4 is very good -- I like it.

smoke665: The green spot is lens flare.

Joe

Thanks
And the spot is lens flare.

There was another poster recently that had some "big sky" shots, with really great color. The difference is that those didn't have a real focal point, what was there was overpowered by the sky. Not sure what the green spot in #1 and #2 is, but it's distracting. I'm drawn to #3 and #4. I like the little splash of color in #3. In the end my pick is #4, the lines draw the eye into the trees and the sun in the center, and the colors are great.

Thanks. I left the lens flare because sometimes that kinda add a little, but wasn't sure. So thanks for the impute, I will most likely remove it. :)

Neat shots. #4 is my favourite, but I really like the clouds in the first three. I would clone out the flare as it is very distracting and easy to remove. In my opinion, it adds nothing to the image.

WesternGuy

Neat shots. #4 is my favourite, but I really like the clouds in the first three. I would clone out the flare as it is very distracting and easy to remove. In my opinion, it adds nothing to the image.

WesternGuy

Thanks, and the flare will be removed shortly. :)

WesternGuy

I suspected that, but the color threw me. In any case, to me incongruities are like gnats, they distract my attention.

I removed the flare, and edited the original post. And they do look better, thanks! :)

What a sight! Numbers 3&4 stand out to me. A beautiful night, it certainly seems. Thank you for sharing it with me.

What a sight! Numbers 3&4 stand out to me. A beautiful night, it certainly seems. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Thank!

If you notice the grass has some motion blur, that is because a really cold north 20+ mph hit me with the storms front. I was really hoping to get the photos I wanted before a downpour started (my T3i would not like that) but we didn't get any rain, but it did cool it off very nicely! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back