Italia (C&C)

robertandrewphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Castello
RobertAndrewPhotography8of35.jpg

Nice shot, makes you want to walk down the road.

This scene has some great potential, but falls short of the mark IMO.

It is very middle grey on the conversion (assuming shot digitally) with little to no true black, true white.

A single person carrying shopping bags, specifically a bagguette from the local baker, in the scene would've made a world of difference.

The top center kills it for me. I don't think any post processing will bring back any detail.

The lines you've found and used are really nice, it's just the other points that make this so-so IMO.

Hope you enjoyed your trip. Italia is a wonderful place to be.

This scene has some great potential, but falls short of the mark IMO.

It is very middle grey on the conversion (assuming shot digitally) with little to no true black, true white.

A single person carrying shopping bags, specifically a bagguette from the local baker, in the scene would've made a world of difference.

The top center kills it for me. I don't think any post processing will bring back any detail.

The lines you've found and used are really nice, it's just the other points that make this so-so IMO.

Hope you enjoyed your trip. Italia is a wonderful place to be.

thanks a lot for the comment

it is possible that i can fix that top center part, this is an hdr shot if you couldnt tell, so i may be able to edit an exposure so that it comes out clearer

i honestly didnt notice that so thank you for bringing that to my attention

the hdr might also explain the true black/white you mentioned

I really like this. Thanks for posting it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back